Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Eponine1984
#1 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 12:06:57 PM(UTC)
Eponine1984

I have a challenge for you, and you get to decide to accept or not. There are so many great quilters in our group here - we see their pictures, read their blogs, love their work - why not let them know? It can be a simple line in their blog, a PM, whatever you want.

I did this with a designer I follow on instagram and let me tell you - I felt great just sending the words into her inbox and did not even expect a response. She did reply and told me I made her day - it's amazing how easy it is to create happiness!

Well-behaved women rarely make history ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
GardenGal
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 11:18:32 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

Ya know, it's not possible for me to pick just one but one popped into my head quickly and I posted to her blog.   My goal is to do this more often because so so many of our members deserve praise !!    I could make a list in no time flat!  

Thanks for the reminder to express our appreciation of other women's work. 

--
GardenGal
#3 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 7:01:40 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

Ya know it's just too easy to be negative and this is just what we need, to be more positive.  It doesn't just have to be in quilting.  Saying something nice to co-workers, cashiers and family goes a long way in making life more enjoyable.  

Thanks to everyone here at QATW that sends out positive thoughts and posts to support each other and BIG thanks to all the hostesses that come up with FUN ideas.    ANY time you have an idea you think might be fun, SHARE it!!   We are open for NEW things.

--
Fabriholic
#4 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 8:29:46 AM(UTC)
Fabriholic

Good idea GG.  It is easy to do on Facebook.   I honestly don't think as much of posting on our blogs.  I need to do more!

Sheila
Today is a new day!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed