Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

carolracicot
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 5:26:43 AM(UTC)
carolracicot

Willow is a close up helper, she lays on the next piece you are going to use, to keep it safe.  She won't leave when i'm sewing, I have to pick her up and put her outside to get rid of her.  

Image may contain: cat

My doctor said I need more fiber, so I went to the fabric shop.
cv quilter
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:40:41 AM(UTC)
cv quilter

Carol, that's funny!  Pretty Kitty, but that would make it difficult to get things done.

I have a little King Charles Cavalier.  Whenever I sew in my room, Snickers will generally come in and lay on her pillow, and usually fall asleep.  Problem is, she snores LOUD!  Her nose is kind of pushed in, so this is typical for these dogs.  Every now and then she'll wander around my room and if she decides to lay down somewhere else and fall asleep, it's usually almost under my chair or right under the ironing board so that if I want to press a quilt top or iron my bindings, she is right there in the way. I hate to wake her, so find myself doing something else until she moves.  It's nice that she lets me use her room!

Sharon
Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness
Leslie
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:58:19 AM(UTC)
Leslie

Well if i leave within reach my dog gives me practice in re-doing it when she chews it

Leslie
Quiltbaby
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 9:37:04 AM(UTC)
Quiltbaby

My two pups know when I’m sitting in my sewing room, playtime has ended. They both go lay down in their spots. Good puppies.
A FRIEND IS WORTH A THOUSAND STITCHES!!

Candis
GardenGal
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 9:59:24 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

I have a cushion by a window with a custom made quilt over it for the kitties and they take turns..  I have a dog bed with a quilt and Daisy lays on it when she's not too hot.   sometimes... I try to keep a sheet handy so I can cover my work when I leave the room...  the cutting table with all it's fabric can be very tempting.  LOL

gg

--
dogsbody
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 11:13:21 AM(UTC)
dogsbody

My Chow keeps an eye on the place and lets me know if anything needs my attention. She also tells me when its time to go out and do chores. The CAT just tells me when its time to feed her, lest I forget. Otherwise she just sleeps in her cardboard box. She turned 16 last month.

EliQuilts
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 11:24:14 AM(UTC)
EliQuilts

My puppies like to help lay out blocks, pick fabrics, generally spread stuff all over the house, and occasionally pull all the fabric out of the bin to make a pirate ship.

Sometimes I question my sanity. ....Occasionally it replies
Chelle
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 12:37:56 PM(UTC)
Chelle

Allie eats my thread, so not a good help.  Um sometimes they will lay on the fabric I have laid out, and many times they decide they need to lay on my quilt when sandwiching.  I have a picture of Clyde sitting on my fabric next to my sewing machine.

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
Bonita
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 5:01:47 PM(UTC)
Bonita

Penny Cat, likes to chew through the thread coming from the spool holder and I have to pull it out of her mouth. Then rethread the machine. If I use the floor to lay blocks out she is right there to help move them around.

Bonita
Rss Feed  Atom Feed