Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<789
Veronica
#161 Posted : Saturday, October 5, 2019 1:30:57 AM(UTC)
Veronica

Day 3 of my challenge went much better, I think.  I'm striving for everything to be spot on tomorrow.

...hanging on to the threads of life.
frankied
#162 Posted : Saturday, October 5, 2019 6:37:15 AM(UTC)
frankied

Well done V you are doing great.

Lots of love

Francesxxx

GardenGal
#163 Posted : Saturday, October 5, 2019 1:14:38 PM(UTC)
GardenGal

F, such a good idea to pass on the bread and potato dishes.  

I'm doing all I know to do ( and still get things done elsewhere ) and my weight wants to stall...  I think I am starving myself at night and should have lost 5 pounds.. scales tell me HA!!!   you've lost 1 .  

--
frankied
#164 Posted : Sunday, October 6, 2019 1:02:57 AM(UTC)
frankied

Originally Posted by: GardenGal Go to Quoted Post

F, such a good idea to pass on the bread and potato dishes.  

I'm doing all I know to do ( and still get things done elsewhere ) and my weight wants to stall...  I think I am starving myself at night and should have lost 5 pounds.. scales tell me HA!!!   you've lost 1 .  

GG I know you will get there im never sure why the weight does'nt come off at the same speed as we seem to put it on somethings wrong somewhere :-)

Lots of love

Francesxxx

ButterZ
#165 Posted : Sunday, October 6, 2019 7:12:57 AM(UTC)
ButterZ

Hang in there. It will happen if you really want it to and work hard at sticking with it. I need some motivation. Hopefully with some better weather I might make some progress.
Have a nice day.........JO
Veronica
#166 Posted : Sunday, October 6, 2019 9:08:54 PM(UTC)
Veronica

I indulged more than I should have mid week at the pizza buffet.  The pizza wasn't so much a problem as the soda was.  It was so automatic to get refills that it didn't even dawn on me until later.  But I made better choices the rest of the week.  Tomorrow is my weekly weigh in and I'm looking forward to seeing what my scale says.  The body itself hasn't done any changes, but I'm looking at being more proactive about exercise.

ButterZ
#167 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 3:34:37 AM(UTC)
ButterZ

Don't get caught up on 1 day of wrongs cause this can set you back 1 week easily.
Have a nice day.........JO
GardenGal
#168 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 9:26:45 PM(UTC)
GardenGal

Shocking but I realize it's a relief not to get on the scales here at the retreat.  They have not been my friend for a good week.  At least now I can pretend the weight is melting away.  

And I am eating on plant at camp.      

gg

--
GardenGal
#169 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:20:26 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

Another retreat day... so many foods and snacks abound...   and yet I'm staying on plan.  WHEW     Not always easy but I'm so excited to see it pay off.    

gg

--
Chelle
#170 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 10:27:27 AM(UTC)
Chelle

You go GG!  Im falling off a bit but not going crazy.

Buckle up Buttercup
Veronica
#171 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 2:12:37 PM(UTC)
Veronica

I am down 6 pounds since the 1st.  I'm not starving and have energy.  Well, I did until I got this cold!  But I'm trying to work through it.  I'm not getting my steps in, however.  My throat is killing me so the walking in the cold weather just makes it hurt more and sets me to coughing.

But I'm down! 

GardenGal
#172 Posted : Sunday, October 13, 2019 6:01:26 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

Hope you feel better soon V !!

My old norm was to gain weight if I went to a retreat but I was able to lose this time.    I got in some mini walks and kept on the keto plan (thankful to Kay for her meal ).   Looks like I will be able to go on the family vacation week after next in the 150s.  

Even though I'll eat off keto while on vacation I'm going to stick to the " no eating after 7pm ".  That's just the smart thing to do for me. 

gg

--
Chelle
#173 Posted : Sunday, October 13, 2019 9:14:18 AM(UTC)
Chelle

Woohoo so thrilled for you!

I know how hard it can be to stick to a plan when at retreat, always so many goodies trying to get your attention!

I am down 3 pounds and I think its from not eating later in the evening.  We start the school back up again this week, so I will either need to take food to the school or eat before going there.  

A few years ago I was able to walk 3 miles in about 27 minutes... would be nice to pick that up again, as that and tightening my core is what helped (as well as my eating) me lose a lot of weight before.  I don't see Christian doing that pace I need to get back to walking with him in the mornings during the week and am thinking after Tuesdays appt maybe start getting back to walking on my own.  

Buckle up Buttercup
Veronica
#174 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 11:07:25 PM(UTC)
Veronica

A week of a cold threw me off for a couple days.  One day I just wanted to eat some food and not think.  I didn't gorge so that was good.  And I did end up losing 2 more pounds.  I'm halfway through the month challenge.  I'd like to really stick to the plan and end well...but the cravings are hitting really hard tonight.

GardenGal
#175 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2019 3:50:19 PM(UTC)
GardenGal

I saw a video from you on facebook this morning but I couldn't get it to play.  Hope it was more good news. :)

My weight is dropping so that always motivates me to stay on plan.   Will be fun trying on clothes Saturday to pack.  

Keep it up friends.. the holidays are coming ..

gg

--
Chelle
#176 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2019 8:00:15 PM(UTC)
Chelle

Christian came down and asked if I was ready to put shoes on and go for a walk, so off we went :). Felt good.  Collecting more quotes need to take time and put them in my journal.

Trying to improve my eating.

Buckle up Buttercup
GardenGal
#177 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 11:40:09 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

sewing and cleaning more than walking.. and I know I need to walk more.. I know..  gg

--
Veronica
#178 Posted : Saturday, October 19, 2019 8:10:56 PM(UTC)
Veronica

I've stalled.  I also haven't been very precise in my eating.  I am buckling down.

Rss Feed  Atom Feed