Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

21 Pages«<192021
mgallardo68
#401 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 11:59:32 AM(UTC)
mgallardo68

Hello everyone, I hable been very ill with a capsulitis but I was able to catch my orthopedist on Saturday and he infiltrated my shoulder with an steroid and I am feeling a bit better.

Until today I got the notification from Customs, I will be visiting their offices tomorrow morning. I hope I can post my picture and the swap gets properly closed :)
mgallardo68
#402 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 12:01:19 PM(UTC)
mgallardo68

I have been *

I meant to say tomorrow can post the pictire once I come back from Customs. Wish me luck with the importation process silly

Originally Posted by: mgallardo68 Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone, I hable been very ill with a capsulitis but I was able to catch my orthopedist on Saturday and he infiltrated my shoulder with an steroid and I am feeling a bit better.

Until today I got the notification from Customs, I will be visiting their offices tomorrow morning. I hope I can post my picture and the swap gets properly closed :)

mimi2jefftye
#403 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 1:40:27 PM(UTC)
mimi2jefftye

Maria, so sorry to hear about your illness!  Sure hope you are much better soon.

It will be a great surprise for you if your top is in tomorrow!  Cannot wait to see your little beauty!!!

My sewing machine is calling me and today I hope to listen! Sally
tangosblonde
#404 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2019 5:16:32 AM(UTC)
tangosblonde

Maria,

Please let me know if you received your top?  I hope it didn't cost too much to import. Thank you.

tangosblonde
#405 Posted : Tuesday, October 8, 2019 7:28:32 AM(UTC)
tangosblonde

I so wish I had taken a picture before I sent it so you could close out this swap.

mimi2jefftye
#406 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 8:20:44 AM(UTC)
mimi2jefftye

Since Maria has informed us that the package is sitting in customs waiting for her to pick up, we are going to consider this swap closed.  She can still post a picture when she is able.  Just hope she is not still ill.  

All of you ladies have done an amazing job, your workmanship Superb!  Thank you for reporting and making my job as hostess so wonderful!!!  Looking forward to another swap soon!!!

My sewing machine is calling me and today I hope to listen! Sally
mgallardo68
#407 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 11:48:22 AM(UTC)
mgallardo68

Thank you so much Sally for your help and giving a close to the swap even without my picture. I am so sorry for my delay but I have been extremely ill and just today was able to visit Customs office and "import" my package. This could have been done before but it is a "personal" process and only with my death certificate any of the children would have been able to pick it up lol (or paying a lawyer to authenticate a letter and the such. Needless to say the top is beautiful and just need to find the new instructions to upload pictures. Thank you so much Shirley for swapping and agreeing to send to me. I know is a PITA. If anyone could lead me to the posting pictures thread, I would appreciate it.

tangosblonde
#408 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2019 7:40:53 AM(UTC)
tangosblonde

So glad you got the top and like it!

Dorian
#409 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2019 12:26:32 PM(UTC)
Dorian

So glad you're feeling better now Maria and that you got your top!

Keep a smile in your heart :) Dorian
Rss Feed  Atom Feed