Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Leslie
#21 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:48:49 AM(UTC)
Leslie

Originally Posted by: frankied Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Leslie Go to Quoted Post

Well Frances, i mainly make big messes

Now why doesnt that surprise me, love you honey.
Lots of love
Francesxxx

Back at ya❤️
Leslie
LauraB
#22 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 11:11:56 AM(UTC)
LauraB

Originally Posted by: GardenGal Go to Quoted Post

I have not yet made any food wraps using BEE's wax ( and of course I have loads) but they seem to be all the rage. Not sure how they work.
gg

GG - do you sell your bees wax? I use it in my chapstick and a few other things.

Along with what has been listed, I make wool totes, recycled wool sweater mittens, fur mittens and hats, scarves, pin cushions, stuffed animals, little zipper bags of all kinds and sizes, baby items, pillow cases (they are the best) curtains, drapes and shower curtains, tree ornaments, sure I am forgetting something. As for non-fabric sewed items - well that is another whole can of worms.
Laura
Quote:
It is what you make it
jcorsbie
#23 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 11:22:20 AM(UTC)
jcorsbie

lots of purses (I have orders for 4 right now pending), pillow cases, bibs and buurp clothes, the pillows with a pocket with a book with a kids' theme, quillows, lunch bags, coin purses, dog leashes with the dogs' names, some other quirky things, little girls' nighties, a few little girl dresses, aprons for men, women, children

jann

"Without Elvis, there would be no Beatles" John Lennon
GardenGal
#24 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 11:24:44 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

Originally Posted by: LauraB Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GardenGal Go to Quoted Post
I have not yet made any food wraps using BEE's wax ( and of course I have loads) but they seem to be all the rage. Not sure how they work. gg
GG - do you sell your bees wax? I use it in my chapstick and a few other things. Along with what has been listed, I make wool totes, recycled wool sweater mittens, fur mittens and hats, scarves, pin cushions, stuffed animals, little zipper bags of all kinds and sizes, baby items, pillow cases (they are the best) curtains, drapes and shower curtains, tree ornaments, sure I am forgetting something. As for non-fabric sewed items - well that is another whole can of worms.

No mam but I would love to gift you some !!

gg

--
Fusette
#25 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 6:03:27 PM(UTC)
Fusette

I make lots of things besides quilts that uses needles and thread in some form. Recently I started finishing handpieced blocks handed down to friends  by family so they are preserved for future generations. While sitting quietly holding the pieces of fabric that were cut with scissors after being traced from patterns drawn on newspapers, cardboard, envelopes, cereal boxes, etc. I can imagine the aged hands lining up the edges and sewing each piece together. With failing eyesight, stitches may be long and the edges fraying, and the blocks are simply put together. Points may be off from one another and the block is not square. But that doesn't matter as the pieces were sewn together with pride and love for future generations to enjoy!

Rss Feed  Atom Feed