Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<101112
cv quilter
#221 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 5:59:38 PM(UTC)
cv quilter

Dorian, I'm here!  Have been busy in my sewing room when I can, but family business takes some of my time.  I finally have all of the components for my Feb BOM completed and now just need to sew them into 14 blocks.  Then have to construct the next round for my June 2016 Craftsy BOM using these 14 blocks and my 8 star blocks.  Sorry about your internet and land line being down.   Hate when that happens and I know how remote it makes  you feel.  We had 4 inches of heavy, wet snow last night, possibly 2 more tonight.  Freezing temps, 19 tonight, 38 tomorrow.  I will hopefully work in my sewing room tomorrow.  We have 11 degrees and LOTS of snow predicted for Thursday through the weekend.  I think I'll just sew, sew, sew.  I am thankful for the heater in my sewing room.

Sharon
Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness
uspslady
#222 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 8:18:26 PM(UTC)
uspslady

A 3 day weekend for me (I know I'm retired, but it certainly doesn't feel like it with babysitting/chauffeuring grandkids, etc).  I decided to work on another Judy Niemeyer.  I completed 24 large diamond blocks, each containing 16 diamonds.  I don't think my color are in the right order, but the fabrics are all so close that it was hard to tell which ones went where.  I'm not taking it back apart so it will be what it will be, interesting at least.

monalee
#223 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 9:05:59 PM(UTC)
monalee

My mystery quilt needs the last border, O Christmas Tree needs borders too. I got a baby quilt top made Sunday and a big block Antique Lace by MSQC. My grands will be gone for 10 days so hopefully I can get some of these quilted.
Fabriholic
#224 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 10:00:40 PM(UTC)
Fabriholic

I am back from watching the grandbabies for the week.  This morning when I came upstairs, Braden, the 4 year old, said - Bye Grandma!  He was ready for mom and dad to be home.  I am tired, but we had alot of fun.  Glad I was able to take the time off to help out my dd and hubby so they could get away on this trip before farming starts in full swing.  

Got my barns put up on the design wall and posted a picture in the barn raising swap.  Now to figure out what to do.  Going to get 4 shamrock table toppers done over the next few days and hopefully a boot wall hanging/lap quilt quilted for a benefit auction/dinner for a good friend.  We are smoking pork butt,  found a recipe for Mexican street corn pasta salad, coleslaw, and homemade desserts for the dinner on Saturday. 

Good to be home, but already miss the babies.  

Sheila
Today is a new day!
Teatime
#225 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 10:38:35 AM(UTC)
Teatime

Working on a Quilt of Valor for my BIL.

No photo description available.

Marian
cv quilter
#226 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 2:20:16 PM(UTC)
cv quilter

Marian, I really like that white fabric.  Who makes it?  

Sharon
Teatime
#227 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 6:00:06 PM(UTC)
Teatime

Connecting Threads; Sketched Lines white on white. I'm so sad they don't sell it anymore. I buy most of my whites from them - but they discontinue some of my favorite fabrics!

Marian
Leslie
#228 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 6:08:32 PM(UTC)
Leslie

Originally Posted by: Teatime Go to Quoted Post
<p><span>Connecting Threads; Sketched Lines white on white. I'm so sad they don't sell it anymore. I buy most of my whites from them - but they discontinue some of my favorite fabrics!</span></p>

I really like the quality of fabric they have.
Leslie
cv quilter
#229 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 6:12:35 PM(UTC)
cv quilter

Marian, thanks....and DARN!!! I REALLY like that fabric.  I'll have to check out their fabric more often.  Maybe I'll get lucky.  

Sharon
Rss Feed  Atom Feed