Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

28 Pages«<262728
Bonita
#541 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 11:17:22 AM(UTC)
Bonita

Thanks Sharon, still needs a couple of borders yet. This the second one I've made using Jenny's pattern. Great way to use up some of the charm packs I thought I could not pass up. Have way to many. 

Bonita
Brenda
#542 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 12:32:41 PM(UTC)
Brenda

Today is my husband's birthday so we are all going out to lunch.  I hope to sneak into my sewing room to sew today.  I really want to sew on the mystery quilt blocks today.  I also have so many other things pulling at me in there.

Brenda

A fat quarter has fewer calories than a hot fudge sundae!

GloBug
#543 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 12:35:59 PM(UTC)
GloBug

Originally Posted by: Brenda Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: GloBug Go to Quoted Post

Bonita, I like your B&W quilt top!

I've been in a sewing funk since mid-April but today it dawned on me that my brother-in-law will be retiring in mid-August.  He is a huge Civil War fan and many years ago I bought a quilt kit that was all about Abe Lincoln, the Gettysburg address and the Civil War that I wanted to make for his retirement.  So I dug it out and started prepping the fabrics.  It does feel good to have a heartfelt purpose to make another quilt.  My plan is to have it completely finished by the end of July.    

What a great idea Glo.  He is going to love it.  I am glad you found your way back to the sewing room.  Is your daughter out of school for the summer?

Hi Brenda, yes, Erica is off for the summer but returns mid-August to teach.  She likes being a full time mommy to Calvin and I like having the break, lol!!.  How about your daughter?   P.S.  Happy Birthday to your husband!!

Dorian
#544 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 7:04:42 PM(UTC)
Dorian

Originally Posted by: Brenda Go to Quoted Post

Today is my husband's birthday so we are all going out to lunch.  I hope to sneak into my sewing room to sew today.  I really want to sew on the mystery quilt blocks today.  I also have so many other things pulling at me in there.

Happy birthday to your hubby. I hope he had a great day.

June is a popular birthday month. My dd's was last week... and mine is on Wed . I have a handful of relations with June bdays too.

Keep a smile in your heart :) Dorian
cv quilter
#545 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 9:02:46 PM(UTC)
cv quilter

Brenda, hope  your husbands birthday celebration was a wonderful one.  How sweet to celebrate with him.

Dorian,, happy Birthday to you now, in case I miss it on Wednesday.  (I'll try to buzz in and say it on Wednesday, too)

Our anniversary is this month, too.  Love June for all the happy times it brings.

Sharon
Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness
Rss Feed  Atom Feed