Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Fabriholic
#22 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 6:19:56 PM(UTC)
Fabriholic

I really have to get busy.  I want to make the bowl holders for my dispatchers with the cop fabric I got last year at retreat.  Quilt the Aussie Doxies for MIL.  I really want to get the RWB quilt done for my DD.  And I have to get Christmas toppers done!   And the bearpaws for our bed!

Sheila
Today is a new day!
Cosmocat12
#23 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 4:25:51 AM(UTC)
Cosmocat12

I don't have any Christmas quilting projects to do this year. I am giving my Mum two place mats, but I have already finished them. The only thing I may do is make a couple of Xmas themed baby quilts to donate to the NICU. If I don't get them done, then no issue. No deadlines for me this year.

Tracey
monalee
#24 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 7:36:49 AM(UTC)
monalee

I am almost afraid to make a list for xmas gifts, I may panic lol  My sister gets a set of placemats for her new apartment, something with grays.  Taylin and Teague both need bigger quilts, Taylin informed me I needed to make her yellow (store bought quilt she was gifted) bigger.  I have an Anna and Elsa frozen panel so will work with that one.  Teague will get his Wyoming quilt, its fast to make.  Ellie and Gage get quilts for their November birthdays so finishing up Ellie's bookcase now.  I am bringing my longarm up here this weekend so I can start quilting all the tops that are made.  Hopes are to finish one for each neice/nephew family. 5 total.  I will just meander these, it goes fast.  I have two log cabin xmas quilt tops for grands xmas, 1 is a top, 1 is blocks.  My daughter's housecleaner will get a throw quilt, top is done.  She is a single mom, with all but one of her adult kids and grandkids living with her.  The lady works so hard.  The trash man is so thoughtful, we'll do a sweet package and xmas placemats for him. Placemats for the neighbor girls who watch my dog and cat when I am out of town. If I have time, O Xmas tree is my xmas finish, its blocks right now but will be put on the backburner.  I also do cookies and candy baskets for my bachelor friends, they all look forward to them each year, even have started asking about them. I call them Baking for Bachelors  lol

Rss Feed  Atom Feed