Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Bonita
#43 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:23:37 PM(UTC)
Bonita

I got the Moose on the Loose quilted today. Need to make the binding tomorrow.

Bonita
Teatime
#44 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 9:27:43 PM(UTC)
Teatime

This went to the longarmer and I might get it back fairly quickly. Might have it in for my October UFO. Top turned out so nice! 

Marian
cv quilter
#45 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 9:30:42 PM(UTC)
cv quilter

Marian, you KNOW I am a sucker for blue and white.  Your's are ALWAYS sew beautiful!

Sharon
Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness
Chelle
#46 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 9:52:23 PM(UTC)
Chelle

Ok I have not read the thread since I left town.  I will update the chart and things tomorrow, afraid I would update wrong projects to people if I do it right now.

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
traildancer
#47 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 12:01:32 AM(UTC)
traildancer

Teatime--your quilt is lovely.

The trail is the thing....Louis L'Amour
Teatime
#48 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 11:59:49 AM(UTC)
Teatime

Thank you traildancer! I love this pattern and have used it so much. I actually found myself thinking "Hmmm may be time to move away..." We'll see....

Marian
Chelle
#49 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 3:05:14 PM(UTC)
Chelle

Originally Posted by: LaDawn Go to Quoted Post

I have been very involved with my new grandbaby and familly. They had a sudden job change, so I went out to help them pack and drive from Salt Lake City to Idaho Falls.  

I'm back and somewhat caught up on housework and such.

My number five is one that I've wanted to work on cuz it would be a somewhat quick finish, but I am still working on September's UFO. I'm determined to finish it before cold weather really hits. We need a new queen size quilt on our bed!

However, I am also working on a UFO that did not get put on my list because all I had was a pattern and desire. So, it's really a new project....

i'm loving catching up with everyone's projects! (And I really want to start a new one for Halloween).

LaDawn if it helps any, some of the UFOs on my list were just the pattern and the fabrics, or idea of fabrics to use.  I don't really have a lot of projects in process most of the time, but I have a list of what I need to get made, so I count those as UFOs.

EliQuilts
#50 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 6:34:51 PM(UTC)
EliQuilts

Hooray! I sewed for the first time in -weeks-. I started, and have almost finished, a weighted blanket for mister restless.  It's flannel, 2 layers of denim, and fleece.  The flannel's got Paw Patrol and the fleece has scotty dogs. It's Kerry's Pawsome Relaxation Quilt

Sometimes I question my sanity. ....Occasionally it replies
Chelle
#51 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 8:13:52 PM(UTC)
Chelle

I updated the chart today, if I missed anything or put something incorrect just let me know :)

Bonita
#52 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 8:25:41 PM(UTC)
Bonita

Lots of progress being made this month, everyones UFOs are moving right along. Mine got the binding sewn on the front of MOTL and 2 sides stitched down. 2 more and I'll have a finish. Then back to Sept UFO.

Bonita
GardenGal
#53 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 7:14:56 PM(UTC)
GardenGal

Working on my 30s row quilt tonight... on the couch adding more embellishment flossing. 

gg

--
Mawlinda
#54 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:40:44 AM(UTC)
Mawlinda

I have been admiring the finishes here and have yet to finish in the last couple of months. There are favors that I will not say no to, such as altering a party dress for my GD, changing zippers on pants for my son, helping my sister help her GS on a school project, etc, refinishing my chifferobe (for more fabric), plus dr visits for myself and DH.

So continue the beautiful finishes so I can be inspired.

Linda
cv quilter
#55 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:44:47 AM(UTC)
cv quilter

I'm working on my floral log cabin blocks.  As I'm making them, I'm questioning some of my fabrics.  I have eight blocks made, and not sure I like some of them.  I have ten more in progress. I have 4 that were sample and not all same side as I was trying to figure out what sizes of logs to use.  My greens are not cut as wide as my florals (that's the look I was going for because of the picture I saw online)  I have classes for my new machine for the next 4 days so won't be getting a lot done in my room.

Edit: I don't have a clue why this printed so large!  .  Ugh

Sharon
Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness
Agnes
#56 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:50:35 AM(UTC)
Agnes

I had a list. I had a lot of ideas that didn't make it on the list. I've changed things dozens of times so that the list became useless. Hence I haven't posted for a few months. I have been poking along slowly on new old projects that bear no resemblance. I have two major projects that I am slowly poking at. The first is Card Trick blocks that errupted from my #3 and just digging through scraps left from other projects. My goal now is to finish the top in Oct. The top has grown from 12 blocks which I finished yesterday to another 12 blocks for a crib size quilt. The batiks which I got last year on Black Friday sale have finally settled into a project. I have 12 blocks all set up for leader sewing with pieces cut for a few more blocks.

Agnes in NW Ontario, Canada
Rss Feed  Atom Feed