Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

13 Pages«<111213
Quiltbaby
#241 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 10:49:40 PM(UTC)
Quiltbaby

Heh Chelle, which Blogger? I like a few of them myself. Countless of low carb for one. And Carrie Brown. She has some wonderful recipes. Actually has 4 or 5 cookbooks. One is ice cream! I just ordered it. I get eating the bad things. Since TammibigGrin es Heart attack. I really really saw what stress eating is. I ran a muck . It’s been hard getting back 100% keto. But when I eat those rotten bad carbs. I feel like crap. But I kept doing it. So I just recently got motivated again. I’m praying and trying really hard to stay on track. For my health mainly. If I lose weight too that’s great. So I feel you sister. Im glad your talking positive to yourself. We are our own worse enemy!
A FRIEND IS WORTH A THOUSAND STITCHES!!

Candis
Chelle
#242 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:36:13 AM(UTC)
Chelle

Candis its I breathe Im hungry.  shes got a 30 day squeaky clean challenge on Facebook starts January.

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
Leslie
#243 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:51:19 AM(UTC)
Leslie

I’ve started counting my proteins and seeing great results.
Leslie
Quiltbaby
#244 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 11:56:42 AM(UTC)
Quiltbaby

Chelle, I follow some of her recipes. They are good. I think I just posted one.

Leslie. That’s great. I keep track of my Macros too. Protein, fats and carbs. It always surprises me how quickly the carbs can add up. Love my protein!
A FRIEND IS WORTH A THOUSAND STITCHES!!

Candis
GardenGal
#245 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 7:56:18 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

To get into ketosis I suffered with a 4 dad headache and the fear of having to do that again has kept me from Holiday eating..  We went out to a dinner play this week and I ate before I left and when I got there the only thing offered that was legal was a bit of turkey.. the rest of the plate was carb city!!  

I'm not making several of the standard festive dishes but I will have some..  I can pass on them because I want to be smaller than I want a slice of pie.  It's only a few more days and all the treats and such should be out of sight.  

My steps are just terrible.  I'm sitting way more than normal because every time I get up the dog we got from the animal shelter last Saturday, gets up and follows me.   She doesn't have the calories to spare.  Hoping she gets lazy like the rest of my pets soon so I can at least walk around the house a bit more.  Steps along with this diet and I lose nicely...  diet only and I stall or just lose a tiny bit per week.  

Hope you guys are strong or at least recover quickly...  2019 is just around the corner .. hope you ended the year lighter than 2017.   I'm pretty sure I did not but I'm working on that.  :D

--
Teatime
#246 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 8:14:40 AM(UTC)
Teatime

Thanks GG. I am ending this year 30lbs lighter ! Need to do that once more for 2019 

Chelle - I'm going to keep an eye on  "I breathe Im hungry". Is she having a Keto challange? 

Marian
loveslife
#247 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 12:08:13 PM(UTC)
loveslife

I haven't checked in lately and still haven't caught up on the posts, but want to report in that I am down 11 pounds, and I think that will qualify me for a $15 reward, a nice little bonus.

The last week or two I've been dealing with a back spasm so have not been getting the exercise I would like to be.

Here's wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year!

Karen
I define happiness as a continuous, creative activity.
mimi2jefftye
#248 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 12:20:08 PM(UTC)
mimi2jefftye

So much information out here and love to read about the progress everyone is making.  I may have not met my goals, but I am feeling better and moving in the right direction.

I am not in a self hate mode and will not go there again!  I am slowly working toward a more healthy lifestyle.  I like my IF program I am working, but cannot go Keto.  So I am going to look into some of the information that Barb has given me about plant based eating.  Mostly just eating sensibly and trying to incorporate more exercise.

2019 is a new year and we are all going to be working toward a better us!!!  Thank you to all of you for your words of encouragement, the offer of information and knowledge, but most of all thank you for being the wonderful people you are!!!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!!!  

My sewing machine is calling me and today I hope to listen! Sally
GardenGal
#249 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2018 10:47:11 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

For the last days of 2018, I pledge to double my steps and hit that 10,000+ step goal each day.   Dog or grandchild won't be my excuse for not Moving.   

gg

--
Chelle
#250 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2018 10:51:29 AM(UTC)
Chelle

Just posted in my blog but I got 7 miles of steps in yesterday, nearly all from walking the dog.  I weighed myself and have recorded the number on my fitbit, it's where I track it.  DH said today is the day we get back on track.. if he says hes ready then ok we will start today.   

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
Brenda
#251 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 1:53:29 AM(UTC)
Brenda

I think I figured out why I am overeating so much. I think deep down my mind wanted to see if my husband would want me sexually if I gain a lot of weight.  It is crazy I know but so many things going on here that is how I feel.  

I am trying to shake it off and I am going to writing in my journal more.

Brenda

A fat quarter has fewer calories than a hot fudge sundae!

GardenGal
#252 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 7:41:17 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

First day update:  steps  - who knows??  off came fitbit while I gave Jace a bath and didn't put it on until early evening when I sit on the couch and get no more than 250 more steps. 

I really don't think I hit 10,000 but I did put in more of an effort. 

Today I will not only go for 10, but shoot for the sky and go for 11,000.. letting 1,000 of it go towards the mysterious yesterday total.     All my fitbit pals, cheer or poke me in the eye.  ;)

gg

--
GardenGal
#253 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2018 12:50:26 PM(UTC)
GardenGal

Last night I was sitting on my comfy couch which means no more than an extra 100 for the day when I rec'd a CHEER from Les..  She was right, I needed the push so I got up and put in another 2,000 steps.   Still wasn't a perfect day but it was the highest step count I had had in 15 days.    

gg

--
Rss Feed  Atom Feed