Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
cv quilter
#64 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 5:50:54 PM(UTC)
cv quilter

I took the day off in my sewing room.  Drove down to Phx with Fred to look at some RV parks.

Marian, your Pretty Pink 3 drawer is adorable.  Could be the baby of the large one I just bought yesterday, except mine is not Pink nor as cute as yours.    

Sharon
Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness
Chelle
#65 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 6:42:54 PM(UTC)
Chelle

Friday I got the borders onto the farm quilt and Saturday got it prepped for the quilt machine.  Today I got to work on quilting the farm quilt, stopped for a bit so others could watch tv.  I did a little work in my closet as well.  So I counted Friday as my day 5, and today Day 6.

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
Annette
#66 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 8:11:28 PM(UTC)
Annette

My Day 3:  I went thru the rest of the boxes I brought upstairs, and reorganized.  Replacing some of the boxes with 3 bins I bought earlier this afternoon.   Discovered a couple of projects I forgot about and found some things I'll pack up for retreats this fall.  Much happier with the reorganization - will be able to find things easier.   Need to label bins/boxes left.   Back downstairs next.

Annette-IA
Brenda
#67 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 9:50:54 PM(UTC)
Brenda

Today is my day 10 I have really enjoyed sewing and embroidering on a baby mat I am making for my Granddaughter.  I have had 10 days off from babysitting as my daughter and her kids we in Mexico.  Tomorrow we go back to fulltime babysitting and she goes back to full time teaching. Vacation is over.  I am planning to continue sneaking in sewing time as I can now that the little one is almost 10 months I can put her in the play pen and she plays really well.

Brenda

A fat quarter has fewer calories than a hot fudge sundae!

LaDawn
#68 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 12:37:47 PM(UTC)
LaDawn

Originally Posted by: JackieH Go to Quoted Post

I've been pulling fabrics that I've had for years but never used and Natalie (11yrs old) and I have been making pillowcases to donate. We have 11 made so far and 9 more cut out. She's thinking we should make 100  

This is my plan for August and so it works along with this challenge because I hope my shelves will not be so stuffed full by the end of the month. And a little time spent reorganizing would be good too.

I LOVE this idea! I have so many fabrics that I don't think I will ever use but hate to part with. This is the perfect way to use them!

cv quilter
#69 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 5:47:43 PM(UTC)
cv quilter

Today is only my Day 11 for Best Friend Challenge.  Oh my...today was a good day  I had more errands to run, (I did have some fabric I HAD to purchase for this quilt I am  working on), but it will be used.  Bought another 3 drawer rolling cart at Walmart and have begun to sort and put fabric and such in drawers and label the drawers.  Also got 8 stars embroidered on machine for my Boots and Bandanas.  I am going to make the table runner four with four boots  I've completed instead of 3 and after it's completed I'll begin the quilt.   I hope I have all the fabric I need.  Bandana prints are hard to find anymore, have tried three places, not a lot of luck (we are a small town area), but did find all the background and backing fabric I need to make it. Have a few bandana prints so hope that will suffice for the 12 blocks I need to make for the quilt.  

ps: Marion, I tried to find that adorable PINK 3 drawer storage unit.  Dang!  I couldn't find it.  Just is so cute! I have many more notions to put away in just the right place. 

Sharon
Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness
Rss Feed  Atom Feed