Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Bonita
#22 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 10:29:02 AM(UTC)
Bonita

School will be starting here on Wed Aug 15 and I spend a great deal of time waiting in the car pickup line every afternoon. I like to have some hand sewing to do while I wait so it will be  Embroidery for me. I traced the block this morning and going to pick the thread later. I'll have it all in a container ready to pick up and go.

Nancy seems like you have it all planned out. Looking forward to seeing everyones work.

Bonita
RsIslandCrafts
#23 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 11:25:25 AM(UTC)
RsIslandCrafts

I plan on doing both applique and embroidery. I like the idea of making each block as a stand alone mini so I will probably go that route. I also like the mini version. I might try do all hand piecing for the mini and make it in a different colorway. I won't know until I pull fabrics.

~Robin

deb.morseth
#24 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 3:51:19 PM(UTC)
deb.morseth

I am going to use raw edge applique, too. I like the look. Will probably add embroidery, too. Craig will print the instructions Friday for me. This looks simple and cute. Want to put it up as a wall hanging.
MN DEB from Mall of America land
Rss Feed  Atom Feed