Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

28 Pages«<262728
GloBug
#541 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2019 4:16:17 PM(UTC)
GloBug

2018 was generally a very good year for me and my family.

Highlights and some lowlights too, but mostly highlights.

Feb: Disneyland with Cosmocat and her adorable son Jasper!

April: I lost my beloved furbaby, Penny.  She was 8 years old and died of heart failure.  She was my lap dog and I still miss her everyday.

June: Brenna & I gave Erica a Baby Shower and I was so impressed with all her friends, from grade school & college, and all the family that came to shower her and the baby-to-be.

June: My hubby retired from teaching after 48 years.  He was the Athletic Director for the last 20 years along with teaching.

July: Erica & Greg delivered Calvin Robert on July 22nd (our 40th wedding anniversay) and I was honored to be asked to stay in the delivery room so I saw him come into this world.  He's a true blessing and he fills my heart with extreme love.

July:  I joined a Thereaputics Yoga class that meets twice a week.  I love everything about it and will continue stretching my muscles from head to toe and then taking in some meditation for peace of mind and wellness.

October: Erica, Greg & Calvin bought their first home and they live about 5 minutes away from us.

Nov:  Disneyland all decked out for Christmas with our whole family...Calvin's first visit to Disneyland. 

Nov/Dec:  Some wonderful family gatherings for Thanksgiving, Christmas and a birthday.

EvelynB
#542 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2019 4:26:59 PM(UTC)
EvelynB

I must say 2018 was a blessed year. The first six months my DH had chemo and we were isolated, not able to see family, but the treatment was successful. My DD had healthy miraculous twin boys this fall. More beautiful blessings in our lives. No complaints here.
quiltertess
#543 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2019 6:27:26 PM(UTC)
quiltertess

Overall 2018 was a good year - some highs and some lows, but we are happy and healthy.

The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.
elliebell650
#544 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2019 2:28:44 PM(UTC)
elliebell650

2018 was a great yr for us. We moved into our new apartment. We did many trips and met lovely new people.
Christmas this year at our son's home made it extra special for us.
Marg
Rss Feed  Atom Feed