Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Annette
#85 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:44:23 PM(UTC)
Annette

A mere thank you does not seem enough.   Your kind words, thoughts, and virtual hugs are very much appreciated.    Its like a living nightmare right now, and I feel like a mother hen just wanting to collect all her chicks and make them safe.    Two sons will arrive later tonight from out of state (one flying, one driving).   The other son is only an hour away.   He was here Sat and has called every day at least once.

Eric died in his sleep.   His wife found him in the morning Sat, but it was too late.   We haven't gotten any answers yet as to why, what happened, and that is probably the hardest thing to deal with.   Since he lived in town, I saw/talked to him the most of my kids.   We were planning on going to Haiti in two weeks on another mission trip with a group from church.   I last saw him the Wed before.   He stopped by with wrapped birthday presents:  different tee-shirts with quilt sayings.   The last one I opened, ironically said:  'Life is Short.  Buy More Fabric'.    His life was far too short.   

Annette-IA
cv quilter
#86 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:35:01 PM(UTC)
cv quilter

My heart hurts, Annette, certainly not like yours.  We are all lost for words.  God Bless you and your family.

Sharon
Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness
Rss Feed  Atom Feed