Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Chelle
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 11:52:54 PM(UTC)
Chelle

I was working on my April UFO and have run into a problem.  My current stage of the top is 37.5 square.  I currently have squares and rectangles to go around it.  The squares are cut at 6" while the rectangles are cut at 2.25".  I am having trouble figuring out what size to redo the rectangles width.

Here is the free pattern so you can see what the original pattern looks like (mine is just squares instead of triangle squares, like our LQS did) https://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/inspiration/free-downloads/snow-chateau-quilt-by-marinda-stewart-50-x50.html

I appreciate any help, as I am math challenged. would it be a smidge over 3 inches?

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
cv quilter
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 8, 2018 8:56:51 AM(UTC)
cv quilter

Oh,, you got my brain working this morning, Chelle.  I am reading the dimensions to cut....I see they call for 6 1/2 inch squares and 2 1/4 rectangles.  If you cut your squares at 6 inches then I think you need to cut the rectangles at 2 3/4 inches.??

Agnes, where are you?

Sharon
Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness
Chelle
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 8, 2018 1:56:25 PM(UTC)
Chelle

thank you, that seems to be it :)

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
Rss Feed  Atom Feed