Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

47 Pages«<454647
EvelynB
#967 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 7:14:44 PM(UTC)
EvelynB

That's so cute, Sharon! You're a doll to make another one for a friend. When I saw it I remembered I had a couple of witch towels in my holiday closet that I needed to get out for display. Not nearly the work your sign is. I'm still having problems with my embroidery machine and I'd get 90% embroidered on your sign and it would poop out. Guess I need to be on the look out for a new machine. I like having a stand alone embroidery machine so I can sew while the machine embroiders. So much wasted time just watching that needle go up and down!

GloBug
#968 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 9:27:52 PM(UTC)
GloBug

Evelyn, your witchy towels are adorable!!

GloBug - Glo - Gloria
EvelynB
#969 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 9:51:28 PM(UTC)
EvelynB

Thanks, Gloria. I made eight of them for my craft group members. I made mine first and realized immediately after that I should have attached the stuffed legs using Velcro. That's what I used on the waist band. I find pictures Of items I want to copy but don't have directions. So I learn the hard way. I also made some red towels with elf legs for Christmas. I did use Velcro on those legs so I could detach them to wash easier. Duh!
jw3280
#970 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2017 3:44:54 AM(UTC)
jw3280

Evelyn, your Halloween towels are so cute! 
Looking forward to seeing the Elf ones....
Great idea using the Velcro.......
jean/tn
Chelle
#971 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2017 8:18:25 AM(UTC)
Chelle

I am hoping to sew some log cabin blocks together today.  Just means I have to lay them all out again once I fully wake up.

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
cv quilter
#972 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2017 8:39:48 AM(UTC)
cv quilter

Really cute towels, Evelyn.  They really "dress" up your stove.  Super cute idea!

Sharon
LaDawn
#973 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2017 9:33:27 PM(UTC)
LaDawn

I got a quilt top done today! Now hoping I can get a back pieced and get it basted tomorrow. It's for a co-worker of my husband that is having a rough time. I'm on my iPad, so the photo is in my gallery under " In progress."
I spent several hours over a couple of days playing with the layout before I finally settled on this one today.
It needed to be a quick sew, so I just did HSTs out of a layer cake and some white 10" squares.
I'm actually quite pleased with it so far! The quilting is hard for me, so I'm not usually super thrilled with that part.
EvelynB
#974 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2017 9:37:26 PM(UTC)
EvelynB

Love your boots, LaDawn. You have some wonderful fabrics!
Chelle
#975 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2017 8:41:12 AM(UTC)
Chelle

Have a doctors appt first thing this morning but then I will be back to work on my log cabin blocks.  Also thinking of some small projects to work on.  I really need to make a list so I don't forget all these ideas.

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
cv quilter
#976 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2017 8:49:07 AM(UTC)
cv quilter

Here you go, LaDawn.  Really pretty!  

Sharon
GardenGal
#977 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2017 9:46:47 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

WOW LaDawn!!  I love it!!  The color and fabrics really speak to me.  

I started some quilting on the wallhanging from Milan and I had forgotten a few things but I am picking it right back up..   

Little things like Bobbins need to be loaded.. hahhaha   and quilting gloves make ALL the difference in the world in controlling the quilt as it moves under the needle.  ;)

gg

--
cv quilter
#978 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2017 5:58:56 PM(UTC)
cv quilter

Originally Posted by: GardenGal Go to Quoted Post

I had forgotten a few things but I am picking it right back up..   

Little things like Bobbins need to be loaded.. hahhaha   and quilting gloves make ALL the difference in the world in controlling the quilt as it moves under the needle.  ;)

gg

Ummm.....I don't know anything about either one of these...that's my story and I'm sticking to it! 

Today I made a really cute embroidered pumpkin/candy corn table runner.  Still have to back it and bind, but it turned out sew cute.  Three designs done in the hoop, then I put them together to make a 3 block table runner.  Will post a pic when I back it....probably tomorrow.   Had to go to PO today to mail  a couple of packages and our home was DIRTY!!!  Don't know how that happens...maybe because I don't do anything because I am in the sewing room???  I also had to go get wrapping paper for daughter and hubby's 30th anniversary gift then wrapped, stripped the beds and washed/remade same, did laundry.  GEEEZ, I'm exhausted

Sharon
Rss Feed  Atom Feed