Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<101112
LauraB
#232 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2017 4:54:52 PM(UTC)
LauraB

WOW am I luvin your new machine Sharon. Dorian yours are beautiful too. Please wipe my drool off of them before it leaves a spot on them. Too cool. I too sew on a 201 and luv it. I haven't quilted on it yet, but may have to try it.

Sharon if I remember correctly in my readings the 15-90 or 15-91 are the best for FMQ. I would have to look back to find out forsure.

Congrats
Laura
Quote:
It is what you make it
cv quilter
#233 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2017 5:37:48 PM(UTC)
cv quilter

Dorian, BEAUTIFUL machines.  I would love a 201, and would LOVE to have a 15-91...I was so excited when I first saw my 15 on Craigs List.  I was hoping against hope that she was a 15-91.  But when I saw this one, I knew I wanted her.  We have her home, new belts on her, she sews like a dream, her stitch is perfect top and bottom, her reverse and stitch length regulator are right on, and I'm in love.  Gotta lose a cabinet in my sewing room so I can fit her in and KEEP my Kenmore.  I am such a sentimenal sap     Dorian, what a honey of a husband you have.  Mine, too.  Our son came by today while I was having a mammo and visited with Fred.  He asked his Dad what this was and why I got it....Fred said he told him,  "I don't know but she wanted it"..that's how blessed I am. 
"

Sharon
cv quilter
#234 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2017 5:40:43 PM(UTC)
cv quilter

Thanks, Laura and Donna.  I am sew happy.  Donna, I'm thinking and double thinking,... I can't get rid of my Kenmore....just have to work with a little more cramped space.  In the meantime, I have a new/old wonderful machine to play and work with.

Sharon
Rss Feed  Atom Feed